CNC Milling & Turning
High Productivity Vertical Machining Centers
We feature Doosan, Fadal and Haas Machining Centers.
- Largest Cut Capacity is 40”x 20” with 16” in Z Axis. (1016mm x 508mm x 406mm)
- Accuracy +/-.0002, Repeatability +/-.0002
- High Speed Tool Changers to 1.5 second Chip to Chip
- 24 Tool Capacity Carriage, High Rigidity Box way Construction
- 10,000 RPM Spindle for high speed machining
The introduction of CNC machines radically changed the manufacturing industry. Curves are as easy to cut as straight lines, complex 3-D structures are relatively easy to produce, and the number of machining steps that required human action have been dramatically reduced.
With the increased automation of manufacturing processes with CNC machining, considerable improvements in consistency and quality have been achieved. CNC automation eliminated errors and provided CNC operators with time to perform additional tasks. CNC automation also allows for more flexibility in the way parts are held in the manufacturing process and the time required to change the machine to produce different components.
CNC machines today are controlled directly from files created by CAD software packages, so that a part or assembly can go directly from design to manufacturing without the need of producing a drafted paper drawing of the manufactured component.
Mori Seiki SL200 Turning Center
We use Mori Seiki Machining Center’s as our primary turning resource.
- Accuracy to within .0002 (.007mm)
- STEP or SLDPRT File. Required.
- Maximum Cut Diameter is 8.25” (210mm)
- Maximum Turning Length 20.00 (507mm)
- 12 Station Tool Holder.
- Bar Puller for Production Runs.